Custom Search

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Reader Questions - Batch 3

" Hallo poh.Guten Tag. ask ko lang sana kong kailangan paba ng embassy and signature or personal apperance ng hubby ko kapag mgpapa translate ng Legal Capacity of marriage?Balak kasi ng bf ko na ipapadala niya tapos ako nlng ang mgdala sa LCM don sa embassy para sa Consular Certificate of Legal Capacity to Contract Marriage...I need some info..danke "

The German fiancee/fiance should have the documents (from the Filipino fiancee/fiance)Translated to German by a Certified Translator. In my experience, we did the processing of the papers ourselves.

"hello i just want to ask what is affidavit of civil status?because when i got to NSO i ask that and they said that its also CENOMAR..are they the same??and do i still have to get a parental advice even im already 27 years old..kisndy email the answer to

thank you,i really appreciate it."

Affidavit of Civil Status is a document stating that you are single.

CENOMAR means CErtificate of NO MARriage. This is another you have to get from the NSO. - For ages 18-24, appearance of both parents, with valid ID for parental consent or advice.

"hello, ask ko lang kung meron agencies na nagpaprocess ng legal capacity to marriage sa GERMANY?My fiance is german national but he's living in spain.Pinakuha nya ko tourist visa but unfortunately the spanish embassy refused it.Is there somebody who can help us? thanks and best regards, marisce"

Let your fiancé ask the German Office if there is an agency. I believe that is more convenient.

"Hello! I am Cherrel... me and my fiance are planning to get married here in the Philippines on the 2nd week of february.. his whole family is coming... but, we have this dilemma... in his place, before he can get his certificate of legal capacity to marry, i should submit all the required documents (original and translated into German).. i sent all the required documents in Germany last Sept. 9, 2011.. the officer there checked the papers and approved them.. then the officer said that the documents will be sent to the German Embassy here in Manila for verification...

But, yesterday (november 27) my fiance received an email from their local office that the embassy wanted me to submit additional documents of my addresses and sketch from 15 yrs old up to present and also 2 passport size pictures... they also send an authorization letter to authorize them to verify my documents...

Now, my fiance and I are worried if the Embassy in Manila would be able to give him his certificate of legal capacity to marry... or if they can still give it to him before January 28, 2012 which is their arrival here in the Philippines... Is there anyone here who have the same experience? Thanks! CHERREL"

It is normal if you are asked for additional documents. Just submit the required documents as soon as possible to avoid delays. In my experience, I was not asked for additional documents. As I have mentioned many times, it always depends.

Your Ad Here


Anonymous said...

guten abend. im carol from cavite. i have a filipino bf pero german pass na sya and we are planning to get married when he come here this coming march 17. ask ko lng po sna kasi nung pumunta po ako dito sa munisipyo nmin eto po ung binigay nilang list of requirements.
1.birthcertificate planning and pre marriage counselling
3 cenomar
4. parental advice
and legal capacity.
ang tanong ko po sana kaylangan pa po ba nmin ipatranslate ung legal capacity kasi wala nmn po silang sinabing kaylangan i patranslate ung document. and ung pagkuha po ba nmin ng legal capacity sa embassy madali lng po ba un? at kung lhat po ba nasubmit na nmin ung requiremnts pwede n po ba kming magpasced ng marriage. sana po mabigyan nyo po ako ng aswer. maraming salamat po talga. godbless po

Anonymous said...

hello,, and my hubby are are planning to get married this coming november is it possible that after our marriage i can go with here back to germany?,,,,and how long it well takes to get a visa after we marry,and what document should i prepare.please advice me what easiest way for it,,because he want to bring me in his place if possible,,thank you so much

TipidCalls said...


raquel said...

ask kulang po my fiancee is dutch, pwede po ba sa cebu embassy kami mag process para sa legal capacity and birthcertificate nya,with red ribbon po??? someone can help me,plz

mONA Vee said...

Guten Tag . I'm a filipino and I'm already engaged to my german boyfriend . We are planning to get married this coming september . Ask ko lang po kung may mga required pa ba na documents na kailnagan kong isend sa kanya sa germany . May mga friend kasi akong sabi nila dpat ko daw ipadala yung mga papers ko kasi kaylangan daw yun ng hubby ko . Eh sabi naman ng hubby ko hindi na daw kaylangan . basta pag nrecieve nya na yung new passport nya , pupunta siya kaagad sa philippine embassy in germany to get stamp and he forwarded daw to german embassy in manila . He is already divorce 2 years ago . All his requirements are already complet , Except for his new passport . Actually nka pag pabook na sya ng fligth nya , to follow na lang yung passport nya . Worried lang ako kc until naw wla pa yung passport nya . Eh and dating nya sa sept 5. Sabi nya august daw matatangap nya na passport nya . Advice nmn po , Kung anung dapt ko gawin , Oh kung makakakuha pba xa ng legal capacity before his fligth in philippines .

Post a Comment

Custom Search