Custom Search

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pinoy IN Germany Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 10 February 2009
  • This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact
  • This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
  • This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
  • The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
  • This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
Your Ad Here


Anonymous said...


I hope you can help me how to do and how my boyfriend do for my fiance visa and Im here in Israel. My question is, in Geman embassy in Isreal Is also required for deutsch certificate.?Or what if, I will visit my boyfriend german and we will get marry there , then after we married a will come back in Israel to work and waiting for my petition of my boyfriend to have legal spouse.and I will process here in Israel to come in germany .Thank you and Hoping you can help me .

Anonymous said...

Hello sis.. i am also from israel and and my bf is German, about your question, i can answer all those because i am now studying my A1 or start Deutsch,at Goethe institut tel aviv and it is not that easy and expensive. You can't get a marriage visa without A1 Certifikat you need to pass the exam after you study. About the documents from your bf.. you can tell him to ask in Standesamt in his place what documents they need for marriage with a filipina, every place has different rules. you can e mail me for further info.

funteen light said...

complete lahat dito..pakibisita lahat at nang mas matuto.

Post a Comment

Custom Search