What are the tips and tricks in processing your Visa?
How to make your visa get approved quickly?
How to get a visa quickly?
Please note this: As I have said in this post, I just follow their rules and guidelines. There are no shortcuts in getting a visa quickly but the TIPS below will help you process your visa. (Not unless your aunt or sister is one of the person in charge in processing visas ^_^)
1. Prepare your documents - It is always good to be prepared and ready.
2. Immediately process your documents - Do not process your documents later. Don't be lazy.
3. Ask for the complete requirements - Do not just work on the papers because of what your friends told you. Always make sure and follow-up on the additional requirements.
4. Ask to the embassy directly - If you have questions that no one else could answer clearly or you are having doubts on what exactly you are looking for, ask the embassy. Not just do things because that is what your friends told you. That is what you have read in the internet. You "think" that is everything. Asking the people in charge (people at the Embassy) is always the best way in looking for answers.
5. Do make at least 5 photocopies of your documents - You might need these copies in processing your other requirements.
6. Scan your documents - It is always good when you have a soft copy of your documents. When you ran out of photocopies, just print.
7. Back up your scanned documents - Your USB or Hard Disk might not work later so make sure to make back-ups. For example, burn it in a CD.
8. Be patient - Do not ever fight with the person in charge. The counselor in your pre-marriage seminar, the clerks that work on your marriage papers, the people at the embassy, etcetera. I know some of you are very excited to go to Germany or US or any part of the world and you want your Visa to get approved quickly. BUT keep in mind that confronting the people who process your papers will not help hasten the processing time. Chances are your paper will be delayed because the person processing your paper is mad at you.
9. Plan ahead - Don't waste time. Plan and execute your next step.
10. Always check the official site of the Embassy for updates, read a lot from their website - You will never know what additional requirements the embassy might ask you. Like when the embassy required the Certificate of Basic German Knowledge which they asked last 2008.
Delaying to process your papers also delays your Visa. Keep in mind that Time is needed in every action you take. If you do not act immediately, then the progress of your Visa Process will also be delayed.
- German Spouse Visa Requirements
- Basic German Language Visa Requirement, Required or Not?
- German Visa Appointment at the German Embassy in Manila
- Interview at the German Embassy in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Approval of My German Spouse Visa
- My Flight FOR and My Arrival IN Germany
- After Arrival - Registration as a Resident at your local Town Hall/City Hall in Germany
- Tips for contacting the Embassy