Custom Search

Saturday, January 3, 2009

3 TV Channels have no signal



For 3 days straight, there is no signal coming from these 3 TV channels. These TV channels are ProSieben, SatEins and KabelEins and I like these channels. I don't know what the reasons are. Is it because of the cable service provider which is KMS "Kabel Medien Service"? Or is it because of my Terratec Cinergy HTC USB XS HD TV Tuner? I rescanned the channels but still these channels have no signal. Are these TV stations doing some maintenance work? Anybody there who have experienced this using a TV Tuner card?

[Update: January 5, 2009]
It seems that the problem is with KMS not my TV Tuner. I was able to watch these channels last December 31, 2008 and suddenly lost the next day, January 1, 2009. I have searched the internet and found out that in the past, KMS did not offer these channels on DVB-C because of legal issues. Perhaps KMS' contract with these channels may have expired (or whatever the exact reason maybe). Maybe I'll just wait for KMS to renew contracts with these TV stations. ^_^

[Update: January 8, 2009]
ProSieben, SatEins and KabelEins are back! Maybe the people at KMS forgot to renew their contract with these TV stations due to a very long holiday vacation. ^_^
Your Ad Here

2 comments:

Zach said...

hey do u have yahoo messenger?

EditorPinoy said...

Hi Zack,

Sorry, I don't have a yahoo messenger but you can contact me at pinoyingermany@googlemail.com.

Thanks for visiting ^_^

Post a Comment

Custom Search