Custom Search

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Reader Questions - Batch 7





Anonymous said...
hi .any body can help me for my Birth cert.and marriage cert.for red ribbon in DFA?how much po un?how many days taken before i recieved?thanksssssssss..
I hope you have read this message from another commenter:
just go to DHL, much easier, no need to worry if your important docs will be lost, tested na po yun, lahat ng docs ko, elementary, high school, college, nso, police clearance, PRC, certificate of employment were processed by DHL. Subrang mura pa, 1,900 is too much, natatawa lang ako, you've been robbed definitely. Lahat ng kaklase ko DHL na pumunta.,

Anonymous said...
kung magpa red ribbon po ba s high school diploma san po mag diretso na office??meron din ba dito s davao nyan?o need to travel to manila pa??pls rply po..thanks
Same answer as above, I hope you have read this message from another commenter:
just go to DHL, much easier, no need to worry if your important docs will be lost, tested na po yun, lahat ng docs ko, elementary, high school, college, nso, police clearance, PRC, certificate of employment were processed by DHL. Subrang mura pa, 1,900 is too much, natatawa lang ako, you've been robbed definitely. Lahat ng kaklase ko DHL na pumunta.,


Anonymous said...
meron po bang expiration ang mga pinared red ribbon na documents? salamat po!
I checked my birth certificate with Red Ribbon but there is nothing written about expiry. I am not sure but most probably it depends on what document it is.




Your Ad Here

4 comments:

Psychologist Jacksonville Florida said...

your article is interesting, I like your writing style, I need to read more articles on this blog. please keep going on posting. thanks

Anonymous said...

may tanong po ako,pilipino po ako at ang asawa ko ay pilipina dati po syang may asawa na german national pero hiwalay at devorse na sila ng 7yrs,tapos nagpakasal kami nun december 2011,17yrs na nakatira ang asawa ko sa germany,ano po ba ang mga kailangan na requirements,kailangan ko po ba magtake ng A1,nag schooling na rin ako ng german language,sana po matulungan nyo po ako,maraming salamat
from;jimmer

Mila Sofia said...

God bless Dr.Okwuezeala for his marvelous work in my life, I was separate with my husband for the pass 3 year now and I wasn't satisfied i needed to get my husband back because the life of loneliness was so terrible for me and my 2 kids I searched about some possible spell caster that can bring back lover and i then come across Dr.Okwuezeala i saw a comment about Dr.Okwuezeala, how he bring lovers together with his spell caster I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my spell he ask for some information which i sent to him and also told some few things to do, after 48 hours my husband call me and start bagging me for forgiveness for all that happens i am so happy right now that we are back again as one family. If you are in the same situation right now and you don't know what to do or where to go, you can contact Dr.Okwuezeala today on dr.okwuezeala.temple@gmail.com Whatsapp:- +2348123446245 he can help you out of that you situation.

Susan said...

Great bloog post

Post a Comment

Custom Search