Custom Search

Monday, January 30, 2012

Reader Questions - Batch 1

Dear Readers,

Thank you for your comments but I apologize if I can't answer all your questions.
Sorry also if don't reply to your private email address. To share the answers to the world, I will just do "Reader Questions - Batch #". This way, more people will know.

Where can I find a Certified German to English translator in Cebu?
In my experience and as far as I can remember, I went to Banilad, Cebu and met the translator in a bakery which he own. He is German and he knows to talk in Cebuano! Sorry I forgot the name of the bakery. That was 5 years ago!

Does the German Embassy need a signature or personal appearance of my husband if I need to translate my Legal Capacity of Marriage?
Please read this post:

Is there an agency that will help you process your Legal Capacity to Marriage in Germany?
Based on my experience, no. Please read this post:

Which is faster? Fiance Visa or Spouse Visa?
There is no exact answer to this question as it really depends a lot to the embassy. Based on my experience, 5 months after we got married in the Philippines, my German Spouse Visa got approved.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Just write a comment below. Thanks!

Your Ad Here


Anonymous said...

guten abend. im carol from cavite. i have a filipino bf pero german pass na sya and we are planning to get married when he come here this coming march 17. ask ko lng po sna kasi nung pumunta po ako dito sa munisipyo nmin eto po ung binigay nilang list of requirements.
1.birthcertificate planning and pre marriage counselling
3 cenomar
4. parental advice
and legal capacity.
ang tanong ko po sana kaylangan pa po ba nmin ipatranslate ung legal capacity kasi wala nmn po silang sinabing kaylangan i patranslate ung document. and ung pagkuha po ba nmin ng legal capacity sa embassy madali lng po ba un? at kung lhat po ba nasubmit na nmin ung requiremnts pwede n po ba kming magpasced ng marriage. sana po mabigyan nyo po ako ng aswer. maraming salamat po talga. godbless po

Anonymous said...

ang sbi lng po sa akin.. pagnakakuha na po kme ng legal capacity pumunta nlng dw po kme agad dito sa municipyo nmin.. help nmn po please. kasi baka mamaya magkaron pa po ng problema kung kaylan nandito na sya.

Post a Comment

Custom Search