Custom Search

Friday, August 31, 2012

Reader Questions - Batch 9




Anonymous said...
Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings!

How to process online my marriage certificate or secpa I just married on December 28, 2004 at Zamboanga city.please advice me to my email add.beth_estrada@yahoo.com


Thank you so much,
Beth
Hi Beth, you have to endorse your marriage papers first. Please read this link: http://pinoyingermany.blogspot.sg/2008/11/endorsing-of-certificate-of-marriage-to.html

Anonymous said...
I have a question...I got marriage license in Quezon City Hall then got married in Manila city hall last Feb.11,2010.And I'm requesting a NSO copy of the marriage certificate to send to my spouse a Japanese National for him to register our marriage to the city in Japan.But someone suggested to get an endorsement from the LCRO of Manila City Hall.But when i asked how long it will take they said 5 day.Then after 5 day I can get the copy after 2 week.They talking about Marriage cert.SECPA w/NSO authentication.My worry is my marriage with my spouse can only register in Japan within 120 day.Can someone help me how to speed up the processes of getting Marriage Cert w/NSO authentication.I already got the copy of marriage cert from city hall.But I really to have copy from NSO to send to my spouse.Any suggestion is welcome and appreciated.Thanks
Hi Anonymous, I believe you have already endorsed your marriage and that you already have an NSO copy. And I also believe that you are referring to the DFA authentication or the Red Ribbon. In my experience, the red ribbon from DFA took 3 weeks and I asked help from an agency to do this. For more info please read this: http://pinoyingermany.blogspot.sg/2008/10/dfa-red-ribbon.html

Anonymous said...
hello,i just want to asked,im married to a german national 3 months ago and im planning to apply for a german passport allready. does it mean i will give up my philippine passport? or can i avail dual? and what are the requirements needed for applying german poassport? thanks!
Hi Anonymous, you cannot apply for a German passport yet. I believe you are referring to German Spouse visa. For more info, please read this link: http://pinoyingermany.blogspot.sg/2008/11/german-spouse-visa-requirements.html

Anonymous said...
I have a US passport and married to a military (US) in Germany. My sister died recently in the Phils and they need an authenticated marriage certificte from NSO to process my sister's GSIS.
What do I need to do to expedite the process?
Hi Anonymous, I am sorry to hear your loss... And I am sorry also to tell you that I have no experience in this matter. God bless you.



Your Ad Here

4 comments:

Entrümpelung said...

Thank you for your wonderful topics :)

Anonymous said...

good day maam,tga cebu aku.need ku ang imu advice maam.my bf aku na german my plan kami mgpakasal this coming 2013 hopefully pgmakuha na namu ang documents.karun ng inquire xia ya local marriage office sa ila,ng request cla to check my documents or my personal verification una daw before pa kami mkakuha sa mga documents arun mg apply ug marriage license dinhi sa phils.ang pangutana ku lng maam kung dali raba na or pwede kami mka choce nga dili nlang aku mg personal verification ky dli man ku late registered or required jud na xia?..salamat maam need lng kaayu nkuw imu advice ky na stress na jud kami ana.godbless

Toys and DIY said...

kung sino po gusto matuto ng complete at madali na mga salita ng deutsch matulungan q po kayo..pakibisita ng blog q po.salamat.

Mila Sofia said...

God bless Dr.Okwuezeala for his marvelous work in my life, I was separate with my husband for the pass 3 year now and I wasn't satisfied i needed to get my husband back because the life of loneliness was so terrible for me and my 2 kids I searched about some possible spell caster that can bring back lover and i then come across Dr.Okwuezeala i saw a comment about Dr.Okwuezeala, how he bring lovers together with his spell caster I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my spell he ask for some information which i sent to him and also told some few things to do, after 48 hours my husband call me and start bagging me for forgiveness for all that happens i am so happy right now that we are back again as one family. If you are in the same situation right now and you don't know what to do or where to go, you can contact Dr.Okwuezeala today on dr.okwuezeala.temple@gmail.com Whatsapp:- +2348123446245 he can help you out of that you situation.

Post a Comment

Custom Search