Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Hello Everyone and Welcome to my Blog – Pinoy IN Germany!
I came from Cebu City, Philippines. My parents are both Filipinos and Cebuanos so therefore I am a 100% Filipino and a 100% Cebuano. Ako ay isang Pilipino. Ako ay isang Pinoy. Usa ako ka Bisaya. Usa ako ka Bisdak.
I am Filipino Citizen and I am living here in Germany for 5 months (I'm still a newbie, not even a toddler ^_^). I have decided to create this Blog to share my Life as a Filipino or Pinoy Living in Germany. This Blog will also be helpful to Filipinos who want a glimpse about Germany; Pinoys/Pinays who are married or getting married to their German fiancee/fiance; someone who wants to make a vacation in Germany; or anyone who wants to know just anything about Germany.
In my Blog you will also see pictures and videos that I have taken personally.
Topics you will see here that I am going to post will be about the following:
* Marriage Requirements in the Philippines between a Philippine and German Citizen
* German Visa Requirements
* The very expensive Philippine Red Ribbon
* Interview at the German Embassy in Makati City, Philippines
* Requirements in going to Germany
* Departure in Philippines
* Arrival in Germany
* Additional paper processing for Prolonging my German Visa
* People and Other nationalities living here
* House or Apartments
* Train Stations
* German Language School
* And more and more...
Thanks for Viewing! ^_^