Custom Search

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Reader Questions - Batch 11

Anonymous said...

ang DFA ba or NSO ay pwde magtranslate ng German documents into English translation?? like for example ng Certificate of Livebirth and Divorce paper???please help me..pra di na kami mahirapan magpdala sa germany...
Hi Ms. Arn,
The DFA or NSO do not have a translation service. You need to go to a certified translator to do that.

Anonymous said...
hello po.. we married last sept. 2010..kukuha sana ako nang NSO copy nang marriage contract namin pero ang sabi nang secretary hindi pa daaw na endorse sa nso? pwede po un? kasi po pagka alam ko after nang marriage dapat po i endorse.ngayon ko lang nalaman so hindi pa sya naffile sa NSO..Does it mean wla pa kming file sa NSO that we are both married?11mons na ang nakakalipas pwede pa rin bang magfile nun sa NSO?pinabayad po ako nang 750 nang secretary nang judge na nagkasal samin totoo po ba un na may bayad mag pa endorse sa NSO?please help me.
Hi Anonymous,
Your Certificate of Marriage will be endorsed at the NSO after your marriage. But it is endorsed by batch maybe like by date of marriage. This procedure is not a problem if you and your spouse are both Filipinos. If you want to be with your spouse in Germany or any foreign country and you need to speed things up for your VISA, you must endorse your Certificate of Marriage immediately and personally at the NSO. In my experience, I went to the local NSO office at Cebu City and submitted the documents personally.
When your paper is endorsed, it will be put inside the NSO database. This means that your document is being archived not just in your local government for example in my case, not just in Cebu but archived in the Philippine documents database or archive. The duration of the paperprocessing usually takes about 1-2 months.
Just try to do a follow-up at your local office. Perhaps they have missed your paper.

Anonymous said...
hello po,tanong ko lang pag nag file ng marriage contract sa nso kailangan ba mag dala ng mga requirements gaya ng legal capacity kasi german yung hubby ko,hope you can help me with my question
Hi Anonymous,
I believe your are referring to endorsing your Marriage Certificate to the NSO.

Your Ad Here


ChrissRed said...

Yes I agree that NSO or DFA cannot translate German documents to Filipino translation. Someone should avail of the services of a qualified translator, someone recommended by the German Embassy. I remember we've tried the translation services of Ms. Ilse Wong in 1993-95. You can look her up in the directory perhaps. Her office, as I recall, was in Ermita,Manila that time and maybe is still there. -Chriss here :)

Maria Theresa Sangdaan said...

Its Iyah here i have a German Fiancee ,were planning to apply Fiancee visa going to Germany ...the prob is i have 2 kids ,would it be possible na makasama ko sila sa application tnx...pls can you give some tips about this...


dog health pedia said...

great work, thank you

my cat care blog said...

thank you for sharing this

Mr Fitness For You said...

very nice blog

Anonymous said...

Hello Guten tag,
Maam, magtatanong lang po sana ako kung alam mo ba ang requirements para sa same sex marriage (gay). ano po ng ducoments ang kailangang ko at the bf ko na ecomply. may kakilala po ba kayong gay pinoy jan na nakapangasawa ng German pwede po pakirefer mo ako sa kanya kung pwede lang sana. maraming salamat po.


umzug said...

مشكوررررر .. موضوع ممتاز جدااا .
umzug wien
umzug wien

umzug said...

Thanks to topic

Rustam khan said...

takeaway jobs

Rustam khan said...

quickbooks training Miami The QuickBooks Guy, Big Business Solutions for Small Businesses with Remote Access. quickbooks support & training, bookkeeping in miami & west palm beach

Post a Comment

Custom Search